Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Budding film producers!

Andrew and Sarah have been working on this film.  Andrew wanted me to "edit out the fingers and hands" but since I don't have that kind of equipment - please forgive the fingers and hands.  Andrew is acting camera man and sound effects, Sarah manipulates the playmobil figurines. 

The story and set up is all their own - I just handed them my camera and let them go at it!  Hehe -



Today they are working with finger paints.

 And for quite a while now, Andrew has been wanting to make boats.  He even layed out the design and the color swatches are the colors he wants the boat to be.


He wants me to help him make a REAL boat *couph*, but I explained we don't have an axe.

Anyway, we'd thought we could build a smaller scale boat with a plastic soda bottle and finger paint.



No comments: